Leet Capital Sdn Bhd (“the Company, we, our or us”) recognises the importance of privacy and we are committed to holding and using your personal information only for the purposes for which it has been provided.
This Privacy Notice governs the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by the Company and has been prepared in accordance with our obligations and your rights set out in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010. It is important that you read this Privacy Notice carefully.
We may, at our sole discretion, amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. Any such amended Privacy Notice will be displayed on the Website. We will upload the amended Privacy Notice to the Website and will take effect from the time the new Privacy Notice is uploaded on the Website, replacing the then existing one.
How We Collect Your Information
We may collect personal information about you form the information provided by you through our Website or may be obtained as a result of your browsing activity on our Website.
We may also collect personal information about you from credit reporting agencies or debt recovery agencies. Additional information about you may also be obtained from third parties including searches obtained from the public registrars or public domain such as the internet.
What Kind of Personal Information We May Collect
The personal information about you which we may receive and collect are the following:
- Your name, your residential address, telephone contact numbers, e-mail address and other details including your gender, age and date of birth.
- Information relating to your employment, income, financial and personal circumstances.
- Information relating to the commission or alleged commission of an offence.
- Information relating to any businesses or companies which you may have an interest.
- Where applicable, specific documents which verify your identity and any other personal information.
- Maintain a record of password or any other information about you during registration on our Website.
- Details of your internet browser.
Consent to the Collection of Personal Information
By accessing and using this Website, you consent to our use of your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice (as amended from time to time).
If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, we will not be able to offer our services to you or process your request for our services.
How We Will Use Your Personal Information
Any information which we collect concerning you will be used only for the purposes of our business, including but not limited to the following:
- To assess whether you are eligible to participate in our services, as requested by you.
- Where you are associated with a business seeking capital through our services (an Issuer), to consider and verify the information made or to be made to actual or potential investors.
- To provide you information in relation to our products and services, including offering potential investments and seeking feedback on matters like customer satisfaction.
- To verify your identity and ascertain that any information we hold about you is correct, including by communication with government authorities or agencies and third parties.
- To check any information about you with credit reporting agencies or other third parties for the purposes of anti-money laundering rules (including the Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorism Financing and Proceeds of Unlawful Activities Act 2001 and Guidelines on Implementation of Targeted Financial Sanctions Relating to Proliferation Financing for Capital Market Intermediaries) and prevention of fraud.
- To enable us to comply with our legal and contractual obligations in connection with actual or threatened legal proceedings, fraud matters, and direction or regulations of any regulatory or government authorities.
By accessing and using this Website, you acknowledge and agree that we may disclose your personal information to a credit reporting agency or third parties for the purpose of us providing services to you.
You also acknowledge and agree that the information about you supplied by us to third parties may be held and used by those third parties for any lawful purpose.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We will keep your personal information only for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose in which your personal information was collected for; and in all cases for such periods as we are required to retain your personal information in order to comply with the relevant legislations and regulations.
We store your personal information electronically and in paper form. We will protect your personal information against loss, misuse, modification, unauthorised or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction by using generally accepted standards of security in all circumstances.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Personal Information
You may access your personal information held by us by accessing the information contained in your “Member Details” page if you are registered as a member. Alternatively, you may request access to your personal information which we hold by contacting us at our contact details provided below.
You may request for the correction of your personal information held by us by contacting us at our contact details provided below.
Company’s Contact Details:
Leet Capital Sdn Bhd
c/o Found8 KL Sentral,
5, East Wing, Level 3,
Jalan Stesen Sentral, Kuala Lumpur Sentral.
50470 Kuala Lumpur
Attention: Responsible Person
Telephone number: 012-302 7527